Cornerstone Youth Group
Youth meet weekly on Sunday evenings at 5:30 p.m. in the Large Group Room.
The Cornerstone Youth Group is for 6th through 12th grade students and youth. The group is led by our Youth Coordinator, Damian Hilton and Director of Faith Formation, Susana Vick. Our ministries focus on relationship building, fellowship, and developing a Biblical model for our lives. We offer various special events, trips, and missions throughout the year.
If interested in learning about upcoming events, email our Director Faith Formation, Susana Vick for more information! You can also see a list of calendar events on our Events page here.
Groceries for God Program
Support the Cornerstone Youth Group every time you shop at Dillons by linking your Dillons Plus Shopper’s Card to our Groceries for God program!
Get your Dillons Shopper’s Card signed up by following the steps below:
- Go to dillons.com/communityrewards.
- Create an account including e-mail address-if you do not have an e-mail address see instructions below.
- Enter shopper card number or alternate ID# & last name.
- On the account summary screen scroll all the way down to Community Rewards- click “enroll.”
- Fill in personal information Enter 10157 – You will then see First Presbyterian Groceries for God – 801 Leavenworth
- Click in the circle as this is our Groceries for God program.
- Click on Save, and you should get a note in the top of the page indicating your sign up has been completed
You will automatically start earning rewards for First Presbyterian Church on qualifying purchases made using your Plus Shopper’s card! Items which do not qualify include fuel postage, alcohol, tobacco, Dillons gift cards, and variable load gift cards. A full list is available on the Dillons website.
If you DO NOT have internet, but want to use this program, you will need to call 1-800-576-4377 and it will be #3 on the recorded menu. They will walk you through the process of signing up.
Volunteer with our Cornerstone Youth Group
Our youth leadership team is looking for volunteers to support our youth in a variety of ways!
For current and future volunteers, we require the completion of Safe Gatherings Training. This training helps us protect our youth and our volunteers, so thank you for your cooperation! After completing training along with a background check and providing a list of recommendations, you may bring your receipt to the church office for reimbursement. Thank you for helping us build a safe place for our youth!