Faith in Unexpected Places
Faith testimonies and experiences from leaders within the medical field, public law, university, family life and city of Manhattan.
The Manhattan Ministerial Association and First United Methodist Church invites you to participate in this year’s Lenten Lunch series. We’ll gather in the FUMC Fellowship Hall 12-1pm each Wednesday in Lent (March 4 – April 8) to hear an inspiring faith testimony from local leaders involved in fields ranging from medical to arts and humanities. This is an exciting opportunity to meet fellows Manhattanites and think of faith and public service in new ways.
The cost of the meal is $8 accepted via cash or check. Please RSVP to the meal by calling (785)776-8821 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org the Monday prior to each Wednesday lunch. You may register for multiple meals at once. Further Questions? Email Pastor Melanie Nord at email@example.com.
– Speaker: Michele Ward, Manhattan Arts Center Education & Marketing Director
– Speaker: Dave Baker, Director of Douglass Community Recreation Center
– Speaker: Eric Londeen, Funeral Director at Yorgensen-Meloan-Londeen
– Speaker: Dr. Ryan Knopp, Stonecreek Family Physicians
– Speaker: Shawna Jordan, Assistant Dean of the College of Health and Human Sciences
– Speaker: Barry Wilkerson, Riley County District Attorney